In order for BAFTSS to fulfil the functions described elsewhere on this website, we need you to show a vote of support and take up membership. It is only possible for BAFTSS to act on its priorities if it can show who it represents. If you would like to support BAFTSS, please show it by taking up the annual membership or renewing it for 2014.
As a member of BAFTSS you will receive the following benefits:
- Representation to government, funding and research councils.
- Attendance at the AGM; voting rights; the possibility of election to the Executive Committee next year.
- Access to the password protected section of the website where privileged information about jobs and other opportunities will be posted (forthcoming).
- Eligibility to apply for one of the BAFTSS Awards – Best Monograph, Best Journal Article, Best Postgraduate Student Essay).
- Access to our regional Postgraduate Training Events.
How to take out membership
The membership year will run from January to December and individual membership fees for 2015 are set at the special rate of £20 (salaried) and £10 (students and unwaged).
If you are already a member but you have forgotten your log-in details, or if you encounter any other problems in taking out membership, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, payments can be made with PayPal or credit card by completing the membership form below.
If you have already registered on the site, but your subscription has expired or payment was unsuccesful, there is no need to complete this form again. Just log in at the top of the page, and you will be able to take out a new subscription.
If you are registering for the first time, please fill in the form below. Once you click 'register', an account will be created for you on this site and you will then be transferred to Paypal where you can pay securely by credit card without needing to set up a Paypal account. If your payment is unsuccessful, you will still be able to log into the BAFTSS site using the username and password you selected but will not be able to see the members-only content until you take out a paid subscription.